- Introverts love deep meaningful conversation on one to one basis rather in a group and that can last for hours.
- Eating out alone in a restaurant is so much fun, that you can check out the entire menu and order few bizarre items on the menu, which you wouldn’t have ordered otherwise only for yourself. Nobody can influence their choice of food.
- Ask an introvert about life, how this world can be made a better place to live – They can write a book on that subject.
- You don’t need people around you when you are reading a book, which introverts love.
- When someone cancels the plan they had to spend with them, they go ‘Yay’ – of course after they have hung up the phone, else it would sound rude – not that they care.
- Introverts believe that they were meant to live alone, play by their own rules and not judged by anyone else who does not matter in the end.
- Travel can be fun, only when you travel alone – because you can travel to those hidden corners of the street where you wouldn’t if they were accompanied by a group.
- Creative souls need to spend lots and lots of time alone to nurture ideas.