- You begin to believe that there is more to life than keeping your CV updated.
- You don’t mind selling sandwiches but you are no longer a corporate slave
- You practice what you preach others.
- You stand up for yourself and do not allow anyone to treat you like a doormat.
- You just pick up the phone and talk instead of waiting for someone to be online.
- You realize that smartphones won’t make you smarter.
- You don’t depend on strangers for your own happiness.
- You tell your inner voice that questions your ability to pursue your dreams to ‘Shut Up’.
- You have found that one person who would cry if you died.