Few traits adults can learn from children:-
- It is all right to make mistakes and laugh about it.
- Children know to respect others which adults have forgotten.
- You can ask questions without worrying how silly the question is.
- Spread smiles around in a grumpy world.
- It is okay to pretend to be sick just to get attention from your family and friends.
- Don’t care what people told you yesterday. Today is a new day.
- Ego…What’s that ?
- Pillow fight is preferred to gun fight by most humans around the world.
- Sometimes you can just scream out loud if you are happy and excited.
- That time you spent in childhood will never come back. So make the most of it.
- You don’t have to pretend to be someone else to impress people you don’t know or care about.
- That there are fun loving people out there too and they will forgive you for your pranks.
- God won’t punish you if you eat that last piece of black forest cake meant for your sibling.
- Neither will he punish you if you felt like laughing when there is pin drop silence inside the church.
- It is okay to pick up and eat the chocolate chip cookie that was dropped on the floor when no one is watching.
- Seek time and attention from others. That is the main reason humans exist. Live for each other.
- When you have made a mistake, just say ‘Sorry’ and you will be forgiven.
- Less you know what is happening around the world, less arrogant you become and more people love you.
- There are no rules which suggests that you behave any different when you grow up.
- when you don’t know what death is, you can really enjoy life.